When thinking through Online by Design for a semester, the following set of questions are suggested for reflection
- What does Online by Design through digital delivery let me do with my teaching?
- What can I do differently through online delivery?
- What can I do better online than I can face to face?
- What can I do with a digital delivery that I couldn’t do in an offline space?
- How can I help the students to reach their learning outcomes?
- How can I use a specific technology to help my students reach a learning outcome?
- Is there a learning outcome that is better suited to being delivered through a specific online education technology?
- How do we ensure that we are assessing the learning rather than the mode of teaching?
- What are the goals of my Learning Outcomes?
- How do I want to measure the goals?
- How do we embody inclusive design at the core, not as the afterthought?
- What do I need for my own inclusive design needs?
- What can I build into my course from the ground up?
- What can I seek out in terms of university systems and support?
- How do we deploy our personal workloads wisely?
- How much of my time needs to be invested here?
- How can I get additional returns on this time invested?